Pulborough Osteopathic Clinic
We are delighted to say we are now open and able to offer face to face Osteopathy appointments.
Your safety, and the safety of our team is of the greatest importance to us.
Our new protocols are in line with Government, Public Health England and our governing body.
Please read this to prepare yourself for a different experience with us, but still the same great treatments.
Call us for an appointment, if we don’t answer please leave a message and we will call you back ASAP.
- Osteopaths will be in full protective clothing (known as PPE kit) including gloves, apron and mask.
- We will screen everyone prior to treatments to ensure you or your household are showing no signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- All contact areas will be fully disinfected between patients. To allow for this there will be less of our usual comforts such as towels and covers.
- We ask that patients remain in their cars until their Osteopath invites them in – this is to reduce the need to use the waiting room.
- There will be extra time between appointments to allow for the proper cleaning protocol to take place and to reduce patient cross over.
- Card only payments where possible please
We look forward to seeing you very soon.
Pulborough Osteopathic Clinic ltd can offer treatment and advice to help cure many types of problems. You can get advice on life-style, including aspects such as posture, diet and exercise. Such advice can help prevent the re-occurrence of problems.
Our practice is positioned in an idyllic location at Winterfields Farm, Pulborough.
In addition to traditional Osteopathic treatment, the practice also offers Cranio-sacral Osteopathy, Personal Training and core stability rehabilitation, Acupuncture and Sports Massage.
Please contact us for further information.
For the treatment of
We can treat a variety of common conditions including
- General aches and pains
- Joint Pain inc Hip, Knee and Shoulder pain
- Postural tension and work strain
- Arthritic Pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Sports injuries